4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highly Dissatisfied

I read worse after the surgery than before. My cataracts have been getting worse over the last 16 months or so. I work on a computer with huge excel spreadsheets and tons of figures. I went in april 2018 after having more and more trouble being able to see at work or read. In January, my regular optometrist said it was time to get the surgery. The doctor wanted to do my good eye first. My good eye wad 75/20 before cataracts so i could see and read. He did the surgery and i couldnt work for a week. Finally found magnifing sheets and 2.5 reader glasses that allowed to go back to work. My reading ability is worse than the day before my surgery. I went back7 times and during the last visit i wad told he could try to recut my eye. Continue to use the readers or he could make an appointment with their optometrist to get presciption readers but the good news is that i will never get cateracts in the right eye again. They wanted to talk about doing the left. Im going someplace else and plan to not return to him again.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.

Dr. Dilip Rathinasamy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.