Dr. Dillon Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dillon Miller?

Patient of five years

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I love Dr. Miller, but I can’t get his office to answer the phone,, always have to wait for a call back, and his nurse is the absolute worst for calling in your prescriptions. I have gone to his office, been told my prescriptions are called in the pharmacy and then some of the medications are never called in because the nurse says he didn’t ok them. After waiting for another week, at least, she finally calls in one month worth, instead of the 1 filled and 2 refills that’s what Dr. Miller had talked to me about. Then every month, I have to beg and wait until all my medication is long long to finally get a refill. I ‘ve also waited almost 4 hours for appointments that I had scheduled but the waits are unbearable!

Dr. Dillon Miller is a genuine kind hearted Dr. I've been a patient with him for several years.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

The nurse's there are lacking in their profesional work ethics, several times I have told them my pharmacy, and they called my medication into another pharmacy. Other than that they are very nice and kind in person.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

This is a correction review. I had tried to rate at all five stars last time, but a glitch caused one of the stars to not show up. Most compassionate and gentle doctor. Takes time with you and really cares.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Has been there from beginning of my diagnosis to now-always great!

Should really come up with a title that matches his variety of services. He's more than just your regular family phycisian.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to! Level of compassion and empathy mixed with level of competence and variety of services offered set him far above the rest. Add gift of encouragement to his list. This is the cherry on the sundae. Worth any wait time, because he will spend whatever amount of time you need with you too.

Great young doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2015

He really listens and seems to care! Remarkable in this day and age. Thankful to have him for my doctor. His nurse Stephanie is great too, so I highly recommend this doctor.

So impressed

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Experiencing significant knee pain I was unsure if Dr. Miller would be able to help me. After our appointment I left feeling positive and that Dr. Miller had established a game plan for treatment. He listened to my concerns and gave me confidence that working together my knee pain would improve. I did not feel rushed and he addressed all my questions. He has a pleasant professional manner and I feel lucky to be working with him.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017