Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
My issue is with the practices of Dr. Percival/Dr Kheraj's office. They do not return your calls. I was turned away from my first appointment due to insurance issues. Medicare is my primary insurance and Medicaid is my secondary. They don't accept patients with Medicaid. I was told if I had a letter stating my medicaid was canceled, I could be seen. I made attempt to cancel and get letter from medicaid stating I was no longer receiving medicaid. I called the office back and was informed that because I "missed" my first appointment I was not eligible to be seen by Dr. Kheraj. The receptionist acknowledged that it was not my fault first appointment was "missed. She would speak with the office manager and call me back. This was over a week ago and I have not received a call vack. Am now stuck in a state of having no primary care physician and was prescribed highly addictive pain medication due to failed neck surgery and severe spinal issues.
Dr. Kheraj is the best. She is very friendly and professional; she never gives you the impression she is in a rush to get to the next patient. My wife and I will be using Dr. Kheraj as our family doctor for as long as we are in the area. We wish all doctors cared for their patients as much as Dr. Kheraj clearly does.
I love Dr. Keraj and have made her my primary physician. She shares an office with Dr. Percival in Hollister, where I can make appointment directly with her and have almost no wait time at all. She always makes me feel like she is a friend AND a Doctor, and like she has all the time in the world to listen to all my info and symptoms. She pays attention when I describe how I'm feeling instead of assuming she knows (like some Drs.) That attentiveness allowed her to catch a rare lung infection that presents exactly like mild broncitus (sp?) and get me healthy. She is GREAT! and I couldn't recomend her highly enough!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kheraj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul J Percival Md Medical Corp, 591 McCray St Ste 221, Hollister, CA
Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollister, CA.