Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj?

Poor communication of office staff and questionable practices

My issue is with the practices of Dr. Percival/Dr Kheraj's office. They do not return your calls. I was turned away from my first appointment due to insurance issues. Medicare is my primary insurance and Medicaid is my secondary. They don't accept patients with Medicaid. I was told if I had a letter stating my medicaid was canceled, I could be seen. I made attempt to cancel and get letter from medicaid stating I was no longer receiving medicaid. I called the office back and was informed that because I "missed" my first appointment I was not eligible to be seen by Dr. Kheraj. The receptionist acknowledged that it was not my fault first appointment was "missed. She would speak with the office manager and call me back. This was over a week ago and I have not received a call vack. Am now stuck in a state of having no primary care physician and was prescribed highly addictive pain medication due to failed neck surgery and severe spinal issues.

Very Professional

Dr. Kheraj is the best. She is very friendly and professional; she never gives you the impression she is in a rush to get to the next patient. My wife and I will be using Dr. Kheraj as our family doctor for as long as we are in the area. We wish all doctors cared for their patients as much as Dr. Kheraj clearly does.

She has a private practice.

I love Dr. Keraj and have made her my primary physician. She shares an office with Dr. Percival in Hollister, where I can make appointment directly with her and have almost no wait time at all. She always makes me feel like she is a friend AND a Doctor, and like she has all the time in the world to listen to all my info and symptoms. She pays attention when I describe how I'm feeling instead of assuming she knows (like some Drs.) That attentiveness allowed her to catch a rare lung infection that presents exactly like mild broncitus (sp?) and get me healthy. She is GREAT! and I couldn't recomend her highly enough!

Dr. Kherja is wonderful doctor, so sweet, and so caring. I love her!

Dr. Dilshad M Kheraj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollister, CA.