Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dima Ali has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ali is great. She listened to me and worked with me to obtain the best results without cutting. People have noticed the difference in my appearance and comment frequently. Also did a cancer/mole screening with her and she found and removed a mole that 2 other doctors missed and it was graded one step away from being cancer. I would highly recommend her.
After finishing a procedure which was not well done (my subjective opinion after comparing this procedure with the same done by other MD which was far more comfortable)she let me know"you're done, you can go" and continued talking to her assistant without giving me any other attention, not even saying good bye. I was still on the exam table so I had to stand up, grab my belongins and leave the office without being escorted or given follow up instructions. The front office lady was nice though and said "good bye".NEVER again I will have Botox in her office and I advise potential patients to be cautious if working with this physician.
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Dima Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellmedica Aesthetic And Antiaging Medicine, 1801 Robert Fulton Dr Ste 540, Reston, VA
Dr. Dima Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.