Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dima Ali MD
Dr. Dima Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reston, VA. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Dima Ali has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Dima Ali has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 6
Excellent care and very knowledgeable in her field.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dima Ali - Posted on August 14th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dima Ali - Posted on February 21st, 2019
Just visited WellMedica &Aesthetic Spa and had my lips augmentation done by DR Dima .Very professional and sanitary place. If you are looking for a great, not overdone lip augmentation highly recommended this great place.And just to say, they have a vast variety of treatments, just ask and the front desk is very educated in all the services.
Not a dermatologist. She is a family doctor misrepresenting that is a dermatologist. Why does the state and AMA allow this fraud?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dima Ali - Posted on April 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dima Ali - Posted on April 5th, 2013
Dr. Ali is great. She listened to me and worked with me to obtain the best results without cutting. People have noticed the difference in my appearance and comment frequently. Also did a cancer/mole screening with her and she found and removed a mole that 2 other doctors missed and it was graded one step away from being cancer. I would highly recommend her.
Poor bedside manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dima Ali - Posted on September 15th, 2012
After finishing a procedure which was not well done (my subjective opinion after comparing this procedure with the same done by other MD which was far more comfortable)she let me know"you're done, you can go" and continued talking to her assistant without giving me any other attention, not even saying good bye. I was still on the exam table so I had to stand up, grab my belongins and leave the office without being escorted or given follow up instructions. The front office lady was nice though and said "good bye".NEVER again I will have Botox in her office and I advise potential patients to be cautious if working with this physician.
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Dima Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dima Ali's office for more information.
1801 Robert Fulton Dr Ste 540 Reston, VA : (703) 787-9866
Locations & DirectionsWELLMEDICA AESTHETIC AND ANTIAGING MEDICINE, 1801 Robert Fulton Dr Ste 540, Reston, VA
Dr. Dima Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.