Dimitra Tsatsoulis Is this you?

Have you seen Dimitra Tsatsoulis?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Thoughtful and thorough without being overbearing.

Don't go to this doctor!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Does not listen. At all. She will spend maybe 5 minutes with you and will run out to the next appointment no matter how serious your health issues are. Does not understand medication or scheduling something as simple as birth control. Will literally google your condition or symptoms right in front of you. She will brush off all of your symptoms and will usually just say "I don't know". Awful doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Tsatsoulis several times. She is very thorough and professional while respectful and congenial. She diagnosed a problem I had with dizziness (a loose crystal in my inner ear) and referred me to a specialist. She has also helped me with bronchitis. She is fantastic with follow-up.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

At first I was very happy with Dr. Tsatsoulis. My reg dr was always booked months ahead of schedule and if I was sick I could never get in to see her. One day I called because I had a horrible sinus infection and they had me see Dr Tsastsoulis. She was great. I immediately felt comfortable w/her and started to see her as my regular dr. I'd been seeing her for 2+ years.A couple months ago I got another sinus infection. My appt was very rushed and at the end she asked me if I wanted my results sent to my regular dr.I'd write it off as a bad day, but sadly the last 2 or 3 times I've seen her I was rushed in and out, after a long wait.

Worst experience ever

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I'm not a tough critic but this was one of my worst experiences in the doctor's office ever. I should have just walked out.

Totally Unprofessional

Posted on July 1st, 2011

The doctors in this office are so unprofessional. They cancelled my appointment and then rescheduled me in a 15 minute slot becuase they were so overbooked. Then they charged 200.00 and didnt complete the immunization form I brought and I have to go see another doctor. Total fraud. The doctors do not see patient and meet their scheduled appointments!

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I immediately connected with Dr. Tsatsoulis; I would not hesitate to see her again. She was outstanding in every way and I would refer her in a heartbeat.

s.garner patient

Posted on August 28th, 2009

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Dr. Tsatsoulis is the best doctor I've ever had, bar none. Her dedication to the practice and her patients is unmatched.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016