Dr. Dimitri Papachristou Is this you?

Life saver

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr. Papachristou literally saved my life. We thought I had adhesions (from prior abdominal surgeries) and in-fact it was a ruptured bowel. He did a sigmoid resection in 2009, I recovered well and am doing fine.

The BEST

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Papa was the best Surgeon I've ever been 'under with'. He left virtually No scar tissue behind and cleaned up scar tissue left by others as well. I miss him terribly.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.