Have you seen Dr. Dimitrios S Mastrogiannis?

Worst doctor I've ever had.

Absolutely terrible doctor. I'd give zero stars if it were possible. DO NOT see him if you are uncomfortable with a doctor grabbing you without telling you what he is doing. On two different occasions, he walked up to me and started preforming "tests" without letting me know. The second time being his hand around my neck. I was extremely put off by it and when I spoke up, he ordered unnecessary tests. I always feel as if he is trying to find something wrong with me. First my gd numbers (which were fine). Then my nonstress tests (also fine). Then he tells me that I'm swollen when clearly, I am not. He doesn't like when you advocate for yourself. The nursing staff that he works with are all lovely and tell me that I'm doing a great job. Same with my regular Ob. Don't waste your time with Dr. M.

The best doctor in th world I adore him and I mean that from the bottom of my heart...

Excellent Specialist wait time is a killer but everyone wants to see him

As busy as his practice is Dr. Mastro does not rush patients when consulting and reviewing test results. Very gentle and understanding since most of his patients are high risk. Staff in general have excellent bedside manners and are polite.

Dr. Dimitrios S Mastrogiannis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Islip, NY.