Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias
Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in Wayne, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Zouzias is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and St Josephs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Literally just got back from trying to visit this doctor for the first time. Made a 4PM appointment and I arrived at 3:38PM to allow extra time to fill out the first time paperwork. When I signed in for my 4PM appointment, I asked what is the wait time and was told ..."every single person in this room has an appointment before you." I asked to make another appointment for another day and was told this practice is very busy so I should try waiting. Long story short, there was literally between 20 to 30 people before me even though I had an appointment. There were even three chairs in the hallway filled! Stay away from here if you value your time.
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life. He diagnosed me incorrectly but its because he didn't even take the time to examine me. He rushed me out of his office every time I went, was very rude and degrading to females . He wrote scripts that I didn't even bother to fill because I didn't trust him., You will spend minimum of an hour in his waiting room. Maybe 60 seconds if that with him. Save yourself the trouble and go someplace else.
I have read quite a few reviews on Dr. Zouzias that seemed negative but I thought I would make my own judgement so I made an appointment. Yes I did wait about 45 minutes to see him because it was a peek time but the front desk staff was very nice and accommodating to me and my family. My exam didn't take long but it was very thorough and he is a no-nonsense type of doctor who knows what he is doing!! I will take this type of doc anytime!!
Dr. Zouzias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1982
Cabrini Medical Center
Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dimitris C Zouzias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.