Dr. Dimple Raina Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dimple Raina?

Would rate her lower if I could

Posted on September 8th, 2016

One of the worst experiences I've ever had with a Dr.! She was rude, condescending, and annoyed to even be bothered with a patient. Her answer was to concentrate on something other than my symptoms. I found another Dr. who has helped me tremendously.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

The previous reviews are 100% correct. I'm aware that you are there for medical help and not on a social event. However, this doctor has no "bedside" mannerisms nor does she care. Medically, I have my doubts on her diagnostics due the fact that she contradicted a statement that my medical doctor had said. I could say more, but there is no need. I definitely do not recommend this doctor.

worse experience with a doctor yet

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I found out my daughter had a hiatal hernia in her stomach from a pervious doctor. she had been struggling with sever heart burn and constant nausea still after she had been put on medicine. It constantly bothers her and had lost 15 pounds before she had been put on medicine. so it was a medical condition that bothered her and i wanted to get it under control as much as possible, especially since she is away at college. We came to Advanced Gastroenterology hoping to get better feed back than the last doctor. however, it was much worse. The doctor walked in, didn't even say hello,and asked her"what do you want." my daughter continued to tell her about her symptoms and how she was concerned that they weren't going away and the doctor responded "what do you want me to do." she hadn't even bothered to read her file and see the procedure that she had already had. i felt extremely uncomfortable and so did my daughter. My daughter was so thrown off that she turned to me to try to talk to the doctor. although my daughter is 18, my daughter signed a form before we saw the doctor saying that she has given me consent to talk to the doctor and see information from the doctor. The doctor yelled at me telling me i couldn't speak about my daughters symptoms and my daughter had to speak for herself. by daughter broke out in tears cause the doctor was being so extremely rude when she just wanted help with her stomach pains. She was not helping us what so ever and i began having to argue with the doctor about how rude she was being. She gave us little to no information and i had to find another new doctor. By far the worst and most disrespectful doctor I've ever come across. I DO NOT recommend coming to this doctor. the rest of the staff was very nice and i have only heard good thing about the other doctors, but i strongly recommend against this doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I agree that Dr. Raina is very rude and completely does not listen to you. If you want to walk out disgusted with the medical practice in general, go see her. If you want a Dr. to talk down to you and have no beside manor, this is your Dr.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

She is very condescending and rude. I'm very doubtful of her opinion and capabilities. She did not perform a complete exam and made erroneous assumptions of my condition. I would not trust her.

Very Uncompassionate

Posted on July 27th, 2014

I would not take my dog to see Dr. Raina!!!

Warning about this physician.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

A perfectly health person with prior colonoscopy with other physicians, Dr. Raina perforated colon and sent home the patient. Patient was not responded to when calling office for advice on pain and ended up having emergency bowel section, to correct the damage caused by Dr. Raina's during her procedure. Please go to another GI physician for your health!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Dimple to get a second opinion. She spend enough time with me to understand my problem and made an accurate diagnosis. I am completely cured now. I had to wait 10 to 15 minutes to see her which I thought was reasonable. She is an intelligent doctor and I would definitely recommend her to any of my family if they needed a Gastroenterologist.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Raina was very knowledgeable and professional. She spent a good amount of time with me. I would definitely reccommend her to others.

Posted on May 12th, 2017