Dr. Dimple D Shah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dimple D Shah?

Always good

I like Dr. Shah, she always been professional, efficient, and friendly. She takes time and just talks with you. She is willing to listen to my opinions and requests. I normally use the portal for prescriptions refills; the response has been timely and accurate. I would diffidently recommend Dr. Shah.

Not happy with this doctor

I have moved to this area 3 years ago and had to switch my doctor to a new one. I just recently found another doctor and was not happy . I have a permanent disability tag on my car from my other Doctor 80 miles away where I moved from. She would not renew my registration for this. Saying she did not feel I had bad enough problems to warrant this. This was totally horrible. Having knee problems , back, bladder all sorts of things. I was shocked. I will never go to that place again. I found another doctor. She was very fast with you did not spend time and rushed through the visit. Not personable at all.

Type 2 Diabetes