Dr. Dina Alhazim Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dina Alhazim?

Horrible Physician

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Physician's lack of empathy, and theatrics are appalling! I pity the individual that next has her for their medical practioner. The office staff thought it customary to withold pertinent information regarding patient discharge.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Alhazim on several occasions. I can't get into see my physician because she is booked several months in advance. If I should need to see her for treatment, I am told if I can't wait to go to the emergency room. When I ask questions about my diagnosis, I am deemed as being anxious. I believe that she should take a refresher course on patient interaction. I also believe that she should be willing to answer any and all questions I have. She should also return phone calls personally, not have her nurse do it for her.

Posted on August 15th, 2008