Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dina S Burke
Dr. Dina S Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Medical Center. Dr. Burke has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dina S Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lyme Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Burke and her staff are NOT professional!! They never call you back. You can't get an appointment when you need to see her. She only wants you to come in 3/4 times a year to check your blood so she has an easy appointment and it guarantees her the business 3/4 times a year! I feel I'm being used to feed her business! She has been very open about her dislike for obamacare and discusses it every visit I just want a Dr that I can count on! I always end up at QUICKCARE because her staff does not take calls, they do not treat you with respect and you can not get an appointment before 2 months.
When I started caregiving my Dad I had to find him a doctor and my chiropractor reccomended Dr. Burke. She took great care of my Dad the last few years of his life. My husband & I also started seeing Dr. Burke because of the wonderful care she gave Dad. She is the only Doctor I have ever seen that gives you all the time you need and she has such a great bedside manner you quickly feel like she is a friend. I will spend the rest of my years on this earth as her patient.
Dr, Burke has been our Dr. for quite a while now. She is the best Dr. my husband and I have ever encountered. Dr. Burke has a great bedside manner, she spends time with her patients, and is very approachable. She listens to her patients, and discusses all of their concerns. Dr. Burke is excellent at being very proactive with your health. Dr. Burke also has a wonderful and courteous staff of people who work with her, and with her patients. Delia is very nice, and extremely efficient. And, of course Jolene who schedules appointments for Dr. Burke is also very pleasant and very efficient. If you are looking for a special Dr. who will take care of all your needs, Dr.. Burke is the Dr. for you. She is a one in a million Doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Burke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada
Dr. Dina S Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Center of Medicine / Durango, 3012 S Durango Dr Ste 1, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dina S Burke in this video.
Dr. Dina S Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.