Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo has the following 19 expertise
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
Office wait time was extremely long with no explanation or apology.Dicenzo asked questions of my medical history and I gave complete answers and a few minutes later she would ask the same exact question!?! She was abrupt with her words, seemed unable to retain information, and called me by 2 different names, which I corrected her on each time. Seemed spacey and unable to concentrate. I kindly declined to let her examine and told her I did not feel comfortable with her lack of keeping my name straight and my information correct. She quickly said bye and stated I wasted her time, slamming the exam room door as she exited. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Staff was courteous. I was shown to my waiting room at 10:00 which was the time of my appointment. Some information was taken and I was told that the Dr. Dicenzo would be in shortly. 50 min. later after waiting in a freezing room in my paper gown, I decided to get dressed and leave. Never was given an explanation or even a sorry. My time and the inconvenience was not considered important. Did not appreciate the nonprofessional manner in which my apt. was treated.
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dina A Dicenzo in this video.
Dr. Dina A Dicenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.