Dr. Dina R Gad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dina R Gad?

I'm a new patient of Dr. Gad's, and I'm very pleased with her services and demeanor so far! I was having a lot of abdominal pain, and she immediately set me up for a CT scan at at fantastic lab just a few minutes walk from her office! She is very attentive to what you are telling her, and has a kind, gentle demeanor. I would highly recommend Dr. Gad. Her offices were also very nice, and the service was great!

My favorite physician

I've seen her for 5-10 years. Among many good physicians, she stands out as my favorite. Knowledgeable, attentive, compassionate. Unfortunately, she is moving to Manhattan.

Great doctor

I was kindly referred to Dr. Gad by one of my friends who has been her patient for a few years. I am thankful for this. I have met with many doctors and she is one of the few that is both compassionate and extremely intelligent.

Dina Gad MD, Should be givin an Award for Excellence in care

If there was a better IM Doctor, it has to be Dr. Gad. She will actually look at you and listen to you if you have questions. She really cares about her patients!

In 1 minute you cannot make a diagnosis

Dr. Gad always has time for an appointment. You can call the same day and surely get in. I fear this because she only spends 2 minutes with you. She has failed to identify my health issues on numerous times. Has little bedside manner and doesn't listen to hear patients.

Dr. Dina R Gad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.