Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dina Golbin-Hallett?

Wonderful Doctor

I had a great experience at the Elgin office with Dr. Hallett she was friendly, kind, had a good bed side manner.

I was both impressed and satisfied with my visit with Dr. Golbin-Hallett. She put me at ease, quickly evaluated my condition and rendered a helpful diagnosis. I highly recommend her to everyone.

You can tell as soon as you meet Dr. Hallett that she is a caring and compassionate doctor. She saw my three year old granddaughter and I was happy and pleased with the care she provided for her. I would recommend her to family and friends.

My son was seen by Dr. Hallett for nosebleeds. He was very pleased with her kindness. She was able to determine the cause of his nosebleeds and gave him excellent treatment.

The best of the best!

From the moment i met Dr.Hallett it was very clear that she is extremely passionate about what she does. She went above and beyond my expectations. She really took her time with me and made sure i understood everything being discussed. Dr.Hallett made me feel comfortable and put my mind at ease. She is a top notch doctor and i would HIGHLY recommend her to others!

I generally don't like to go to doctors but given my increasing dizzy spells, my daughter insist that I go get checked. Dr. Hallett was personable, kind, gentle and explained everything she was doing before she did and again as she did, explaining what to expect. She put me totally at ease and when she was done with my exam, I had instant relief in my ears. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an ENT. I also saw her audiologist, Dr. Kerai, who did a great job as well!