Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dina S Nabors
Dr. Dina S Nabors, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simpsonville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nabors is affiliated with North Greenville Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dina S Nabors has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Nabors was the physician that saw a family member at Greenville Memorial hospital. This physician needs to select another profession, preferably one without any human contact. She is cold, insensitive and the rudest physician we have every encountered. I am disappointed that Greenville Memorial would employ such an uncaring individual to represent their facility.
Avoid this lady like the plague, very rude and hateful with no compassion whatsoever. No mystery why she has been transferred so often, check these people out before you use them!! Worst doctor I have ever dealt with very discourteous to both me and her staff. Many better options out there, I would not refer my worst enemy to this woman nor my dog!
Dr. Nabors is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Dina S Nabors accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dina S Nabors is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simpsonville, SC.