Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dina C Titova
Dr. Dina C Titova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, WA, with other offices in Gig Harbor, WA and Lakewood, WA . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Titova is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Titova has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Dina C Titova has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Dina C Titova has the following 24 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Bone Diseases
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Dr. Dina C Titova has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I had a bad experience at this office. First the receptionist was terribly rude and grouchy. I mentioned it to Dr T who was also rude and grouchy. My tests were borderline for RH and she didn't suggest any treatment. She doesn't appear to like to answer questions. So I asked my primary care physician to refer me to another rheumatologist. Then found out the other dr in the practice was her husband. I ended up finding a great rheumatologist in Tzcoma who diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and prescribed savella. I am so much better. Sadly the good guy has left Tacoma so I am starting over looking for a good one.
Dr. Titova, can appear very friendly on the the outside but that is all an act. If you question her too many times she starts to get very angry and will have you eventually removed from her care. I would not recommend her to anyone. She has a very disguised temper where she can be very rude in a subtle way.
Dr. Titova was okay in the beginning. I'm not sure if her schedule became more busy or if she just stopped caring but she doesn't spend much time with her patients. Her PA comes in first and she is not personable at all. She just blows off your concerns and Dr. Titova runs in quickly for about 3-5 minutes and almost leaves smoke getting out of your room. She moved to a new office one day a week, I'm not sure if that's contributed to her hurried schedule but I will not be going back. I wouldn't recommend anyone to see her at this point.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Titova is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Bashkir State medical University
Graduated in 1989
St Vincent Indianapolis Hospital
Dr. Dina C Titova accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dina C Titova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, WA.