Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dindigalla V Ramana has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had a bladder suspention,I WENT BACK SEVERAL TIMES COMPLAINING OF PAIN.Had trouble walking sitting,Dr R TOLD ME i had a deasie that I HAD TO LIVE WITH AND GAVE ME MEDICATION for 3 years I lived this way moved to another state and went in for refills and was told I did not have that problem that I had a stitch hanging in my bladder and it had formed a bladder stone . This other Dr removed the stitch. I have problems that can't be fixed from this.I also have pictured of this that the other Dr gave me .I can prove this happened to me.
Dr. Ramana came to visit me in the hospital. Didnt talk to me much about the surgery just that He was trying to schedule surgery. I started asking questions, I think Dr. Ramana seemed more interested in flirting with the staff than talking about my options with me. Poor english I can usually tell what people are saying in slurred english, I have many friends that have many accents it wasnt easy to understand Mr. Ramana. I did make him show me on a pad of paper some details. I am still unclear about what is going on with my surgery two days later.
48 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Dindigalla V Ramana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsB D Essak Md, 1500 N Main St, Lapeer, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dindigalla V Ramana in this video.
Dr. Dindigalla V Ramana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.