Dr. Dinesh M Arab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh M Arab?

last visit

An exceptional Doctor! Please pass this message to medical staff. Am currently taking Eliquis and need minor surgery for callous on bottom of foot. Dr. Brown will perform in office. Can I stop taking Eliquis to partially eliminate bleeding for surgery. Reply be E-mail would be exceptional. See you soon Dr. Arab, and thanks for extending my LIFE !

technically good--personality lacking

found him to be very aloof and was not willing to discuss my questions with me. At my follow up appointment after my catheterization he was not even there, saw only the nurse practicioner. During the cath he didn't say more than ten words the whole time. Everyone raves about his bedside manner, I did not experience that at all.

Dr. Dinesh Arab, a fine cardiologist.

Dr. Arab is my cardiologist. After my cancer surgery, he visited my hospital room to ensure all went well. A very good bedside manner, and very thorough in diagnosis and treatment.

Excellent medical care

A caring, accurate doctor. I have a medical background and know he provides the best care possible for me. He is not my first cardiologist and I am so happy I was referred to him..

The Best! That sums it up. Wonderful and caring doctor. I have seen him twice so far and he beats my old heart doctor ten times over! Im so happy my insurance made me change heart doctors!! Excellent! !

patient

Dr. Arab is the best at communicating with his patients, he answers any questions and is always very kind.

Wonderful Doctor - My Hero!

Dr. Dinesh is a wonderful doctor - he literally saved my life 3 times after heart attacks. He is caring in the hospital, in the operating room & in his office. I feel like I really matter to Dr. Dinesh & he has a knack for making every patient feel like they are his favorite patient! He takes the time to explain procedures, prognosis & necessary lifestyle changes. His staff is super nice also.

Very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. I feel so fortunate to have found him and recommend him with no reservations.

elizabeth tranchidaA very kind and

very kind and caring . one of the best