Dr. Dinesh Bhargava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Bhargava?

best plastic surgeon

I had a satisfying experience with dr.bhargava and decided to have treatment options with him.

Beware: this plastic surgeon made me look WORSE!

I had a small cyst removed by this Dr. He never warned me about the possibility of the surgery, itself, causing a keloid (thick, hideous scar)until AFTER I formed the keloid. Had I known this I would've opted to keep the cyst altogether rather than spoiling my looks completely - yes the scar was so bad I became self conscious of it....Anyway, I later learned that keloid formation is common with people who have dark skin like me. Why didn't he ever mention this? I think any true professional would have. I also think its especially unprofessional that he charged me full price for future treatments (painful injections) to treat this keloid that he created. What's more disturbing is I later met 2 other of his former patients who have also formed keloids and were never warned prior to their surgeries.