Dr. Dinesh E Jayadevappa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinesh E Jayadevappa?

Highly Competent and Professional

Dr. Denesh knows his stuff and gives comfort to his patients. As the doctor to my 85 year old mother, she told me that Dr. Denesh has an aura of confidence that he knows what he is doing and she trusts him. As a R.N. and Nurse Practitioner, I feel the same way.

I was inpressed when he comes to get you also ask you all the questions, not a nurse .Takes time with you lession to what you have to say.Some of us older people don't remember things right off .He has a very good bedside manner.I had seven people till me how good he was when I was looking for a Kidney doctor.I'm please with Doctor Dinesh.Everyone was right.I even had to Doctors till me what a good doctor he is.

Dr. Dinesh E Jayadevappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.