Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dinesh N Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Dinesh N Patel has the following 11 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Dinesh N Patel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
46 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Dinesh N Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsCancer Treatment Centers Of America, 1331 E Wyoming Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Dinesh N Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.