Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dineshchandra M Ghael has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 11
since the moment I walked in I smiled at the Dr who gave me a nasty look I saw him for my sons two week check up my son had a rash and I asked about it he said it was normal happens to all newborns I then mentioned baby looked a bit yellow he said he's fine I went home days later my baby was more yellow I called the office they asked him should I go in or take baby to e.r. he said e.r. I did and when I arrived the e.r. doctor called Dr.ghael who told them to tell me to go home and see him on Monday (it was Friday) when I went in he continued to be rude and ignore my concerns later when I asked to change formulas he screamed at me for asking for the only formula that my son does fine with that was the last straw we are getting a new pediatric and I hope nobody else allows this inept and unprofessional so called "pediatric" to walk all over them he's very rude and has no way if speaking to people
Cannot understand Dr. Ghael. He rushed my babys appt. Seemed more interested in texting than answering my questions. Office is subpar at best. Staff is not friendly or welcoming at all. I am finding a better Dr.
This. Was the worst experience ever. I took my newborn for his first checkup to see dr Gahel , while sitting in the waiting room the dr was yelling at the nurse in front of all the clients, next there was a lady complaining about how awful the service was. When we FINALLY got called back to see the dr we were greeted by a very unfriendly nurse and taken to a dirty room with no table to get his vitals and measurements, next we were taken to another equally dirty room with an old table for my baby to lay on to see the dr. My husband and I felt like we were in a third world country, this was not kid friendly at all. The dr came and looked at my son and I guess he was alright but I was so appalled from everything else that I will never return.
41 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Dineshchandra M Ghael accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Associates, 11919 Hesperia Rd Ste A, Hesperia, CA
Dr. Dineshchandra M Ghael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hesperia, CA.