Dr. Dineshkumar H Patel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dineshkumar H Patel?

Dr. Dineshkumar has been my Doctor for years now. He is always a pleasure to see and is very easy to talk to. If you're uneasy about talking openly to your doctor.

I gave him a chance even though I seen the reviews. Take these reviews serious

I went to see this Dr and he was very unprofessional. He did not make eye contact and I am 125 pounds he told me my problem is eating too much. He has no idea my lifestyle. His eyes were on my shirt the whole time. In a life situation I wouldve snapped my fingers to my face to get his attention but I am despret to find answers to why I am having the problems. I am usually a very healthy person. I eat well and am active. He gave me an Rx and honestly I need to talk to another Dr before I think about taking it. I dont trust this Dr at all. His staff is not bad. His office is old and really dirty looking, with a small triangle shaped waiting room that feels terrible to sit in and wait. Huge wait for nothing I left the office in tears. This is the first time I ever had such a terrible experience in a medical enviroment.

stay clear

Cannot diagnose low TSH levels,did not want to give thyroid med. Did not diagnose CKD,moron just kept looking at HIAC

rude and uncaring

I have never been so disgusted by a doctor in my entire life. Not only did he not make eye contact with me the entire time I was with him, he didn't look at any of my labs or paperwork. He had a random box of pills in his pocket, that was for hypoT, when my PCP sent me there for hyperT...he handed me them and a coupon and said just take these, don't eat any carbs and exercise. He didn't tell me what they were for, and I had to look them up on the internet when I got home. Seriously, he even compared me to professional basketball player, and even though my weight is within all the height and weight standards for a woman 5'9, and HIS weight is high, he had the nerve to call me fat. WOW! That is so unprofessional! He has zero bedside manner and his lack of caring for his patients when serious issues are involved, is ridiculous. I will be telling my PCP and anyone that ever needs this type of doctor to stay clear. VERY frustrating day!

Dr. Patel is very nice and patient with my son who is autistic and a handful. It is hard to believe the rating some have given. We have been going there for at least 2 years. He is very thorough with my son who has Diabetes and thyroid problems. I do like the staff very much. They are friendly and patient.

Avoid this doctor

Was probably the worst doctor visit I have ever had. Dr. Patel is very hard to communicate with. Requested a copy of my file after visit. The report was extremely poorly written and had references that couldn't have been to me, maybe another patient? No way I would trust him as my doctor. Woman at front desk was rude. Canceled my follow up appointment and will find another doctor.

great doctor n staff

Dr Patel spends whatever time is needed with the patient. He is willing to answer all your questions n concern. The staff is small n very friendly - like a family. Dr. Patel has all that is needed on a excelent doctor n he is one.

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Really, he is one of the worst so-called docs I have ever seen (he does not deserve the title). It is so apparent he hates his job and his patients and is only in it for the money. Rude, arrogant, dismissive, does not listen, no bedside manner. Simply does not care. Misdiagnosed me with hypoT when I was having hyperT symptoms. I asked more than once if there was anything that could be causing my hyperT. He said anxiety. So now Patel is a psychiatrist. Not! Run away, far, far away. You will only be mistreated, labeled as a psych case, and dismissed if you see this guy for thyroid issues. I don't think he has a clue as to what he is doing, well, maybe some, but really, it's not so much that he is incompetent--which he is--but he just does not frickin' care. Run, run away.

Amazing Experience

Excellent Physician. Very experienced and is prompt and really likes to help his patients. Will be following up with him in the future!

Epic Fail

Came in because I had thyroid nodules, he was rude and dismissive and when I told him I didn't feel like he was listening and then he told me he would refuse to order a biopsy, only after apoligizing and begging did he reconsider. I told his staff that he was a malpractice suit waiting to happen, I would be happy to testify in court for anyone considering sueing him, please let me know and leave an email for me to contact you.

very disappointed

I was referred by my family doctor who has been unable to diagnose me. the first thing dr. Patel said to me after I described my symptoms, was to ask me if I considered going to Mayo. Tests were taken, no offer of follow-up. It was very evident he was not interested in a challenge. Staff were very curt.

I would agree....worst doctor ever

After missing not only my thyroid cancer apparently he also missed a huge pituitary issue as well. I wasted 2 years with this guy, please don't make the same mistake - your life may depend on it.