Dr. Dinko Podrug Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinko Podrug?

a special psych

Posted on August 21st, 2015

In a city filled with MDs and shrinks stacking people up and not having a genuine interest in patients r. Podrug is a true exception. He has a genuine warmth and caring and an extraordinary knowledge of the field

Very Inappropriate and unprofessional

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Podrug never listened and had to constantly reminded of core issues. He is a pill pusher who refuses to develop an actual treatment plan. He has boundary and professionalism issues, often calling me 'such a cute girl'. He took phone calls during my sessions even though I told him it was offensive. He was ofter 15-20 mins late to appointments and talked about himself and how much money he made. Based on my experience, I think it would be very unsafe for women to see him. Whenever I called him out on the lack of progress or treatment plan and lack of goal setting, he would say that I had transference issues. He is really creepy in that way. When I ended my treatment with him I requested that he not contact me again. Not only did he continue to call and text me, he sent me a very inappropriate passive aggressive letter about my "failures as a patient" and that I should really work on my transference issues. I went to him for help, but he was clearly the one who was unwell.

Posted on March 13th, 2017