Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dino C Constantinou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dino C Constantinou has the following 9 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dino C Constantinou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. C has been my doctor since for 20 years and he is very compassionate and very helpfull in getting me the best help needed. though I now live 45 minutes away, I wouldn't go anywhere else as he has proven to me over the long term that he is truly interested in his patients well being. I highly recommend him to all that read this. when you speak to him you can see him quietly analyzing in depth the situation and possible remedies which have always proven to be successful for me.
Dr Constantinou is very nice and takes the time with his patients...his staff of two secretarys and one ma...Shakena is very nice and polite, and Kelly is a very nice MA and has always tried to help me and very polite.my complaint is the doctor is way over booked and you should not have to plan on spending several hours at the doctors office.this is not fare to the pt some of his staff has been very rude and disrespectful to me at times.
Dr. C has been receptive and listens to my complaints. he is knowledgeable, and has helped me manage my conditions. He came highly recommended to be from my retiring Dr. and several friends. I would highly recommend to anyone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Dino C Constantinou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteward Medical Group, 1 Pearl St Ste 2200, Brockton, MA
Dr. Dino C Constantinou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.