Dr. Dino Del Pino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dino Del Pino?

Best Doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Thank You for healing my grandma she is pain free because of you!!!!

Bariatric Patient

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone else for bariatric surgery but Dr. Mario Del Pino. He is a wonderful physician who genuinely cares for his patients. I not only work as an RN taking care of his surgical patients but I myself have had my own surgical procedure done by him. My gastric sleeve has transformed my life; actually it has given me life! I owe this to him, he has enhanced my health, confidence, and over all well being. I have had not one complication and the scarring is barely there. He has the brains and hands to perform such a life altering surgery. You will not be disappointed. His complete office staff is wonderful! They all care, and take the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease. If I had to do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing, and definitely not my surgeon!!! I highly recommend Dr. Mario Del Pino!!!

Awesome!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Del Pino did my gastric bypass surgery four months ago and i have lost 120 lbs. During the whole process till this day he has been great. Any questions that I might have he always there to answer them thoroughly. He is passionate, caring and very strict but only because he truely cares about his patients and there outcome. He hasn't only change my life but also my families. He has given my four children and my husband a totally different mother and wife, one that can keep up with them and is involved and active. I thank you Dr. Del Pino for everything, God Bless you and may you continue to bring happiness and hope to people like me!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. Del Pino is an excellent doctor and would recommend him to anyone interested. I had the Gastric Sleeve and lost 50lbs in 3 months and went down 4 dress sizes. The surgery has changed my life completely. If you feel overweight and are not happy. You must visit Dr. Del Pino and get advise from him. His staff is awesome. They give you any information you may need. I worked closely with Mercedes and she is great and gave me all the information I needed. Seriously look into the Gastric Sleeve with Dr. Del Pino...HE WILL CHANGE YOU LIFE FOREVER!!!!! Thank You Dr. Del Pino you changed mine!!! I'm so happy and this was the BEST CHOICE IN LIFE!!!!

Patient and kind

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I had a great experience during my visit with this doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I strongly recommend him!

Posted on January 9th, 2011

Dr. Del Pino has been an excllent doctor and always very professional and courteous. I have send patients over to see him because I feel that he is the best surgeon in the Rio Grande Valley.

Posted on September 12th, 2017