Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dinora Ingberman
Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with other offices in Gurnee, IL and Lake Forest, IL . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Ingberman is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital. Dr. Ingberman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Dinora Ingberman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Dinora Ingberman has the following 14 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Dinora Ingberman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I went to Dr. Ingberman as an alternative to the heavy pain medications. I wasn't sure what to expect when, she suggested acupuncture and explained the visits necessary for it to work. I had experience with Acupuncture practice and theory years earlier and had my doubts. The first acupuncture session proved me wrong. She even called me to follow-up on my visit to check on duration and level of pain management
horrible could not be worse doubting she went to medical school
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ingberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1989
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Dinora Ingberman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dinora Ingberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.