Dr. Dinshah D Gagrat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dinshah D Gagrat?

Dr. Gagrat is an outstanding psychiatrist. I have seen him for 20 yrs. and cannot say anything negative about him. He is compassionate, an expert diagnostician, and a good listener. Recommend him without reservation.

Dr. GaGrat is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He is an excellent doctor. (The reason that he gets low scores for promptness is that he doesn't rush his patients and truly listens to them. I strongly believe it's worth the wait to see him. I just figure he'll be running late and plan accordingly.)

So Superb that Demand Requires Patience - Worth the Wait

Impressive contemporaneous knowledge of medication, especially interactive issues. Always listening. Always professional. Could not recommend higher.

Dr Gagrat saved my life!

he was the only one to correctly diagnose me as bipolar. I went years of being treated for depression, and I wasn't getting the help I deserved. finally I got into dr gagrat and he saved my life!! I only have positive things to say about him. He helped me tons with my eating disorder too. I LOVE dr gagrat

Top notch

He is focused on the patient's needs. When my insurer declined coverage for a med he was upset and immediately wrote an appeal letter to the insurer, without my asking him to do so. Easy to talk with, and stays current on Rx and over the counter med options. I don't think I could have found a better Dr for my situation.

Dr. Dinshah D Gagrat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.