The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dionisio Flores
Dr. Dionisio Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Flores is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Oak Hill Hospital and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dionisio Flores has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Dionisio Flores has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Flores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Oak Hill Hospital
Osceola Regional Medical Center
Sand Lake Hospital
St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Saint Cloud Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2400 N Orange Blossom Trl, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dionisio Flores in this video.
Dr. Dionisio Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.