Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dionne J Blyden
Dr. Dionne J Blyden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Critical Care and Surgery. Dr. Blyden is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dionne J Blyden has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Dionne J Blyden has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Dionne J Blyden is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I went to see this doctor regarding for a surgical consult and she said she was going to call my GI doctor and change the meds I was already on and she recommended a test. It's been three weeks now and she has never called my GI doctor to follow up about the change in meds and despite my 6 phone calls and 2 e-mails to her has never responded to my many requests to get the results of my test which I was told would be available within 24 hours of the test being done. This was not a cheap test and I would love to have those results but am not sure how to get them at this point. This doctor might be good at her craft but she is awful when it comes to follow up with her patience.
Dr. Blyden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Dionne J Blyden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dionne J Blyden in this video.
Dr. Dionne J Blyden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.