Dr. Dionne J Blyden Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dionne J Blyden?

Terrible PT follow up skills

I went to see this doctor regarding for a surgical consult and she said she was going to call my GI doctor and change the meds I was already on and she recommended a test. It's been three weeks now and she has never called my GI doctor to follow up about the change in meds and despite my 6 phone calls and 2 e-mails to her has never responded to my many requests to get the results of my test which I was told would be available within 24 hours of the test being done. This was not a cheap test and I would love to have those results but am not sure how to get them at this point. This doctor might be good at her craft but she is awful when it comes to follow up with her patience.

Dr. Dionne J Blyden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.