Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dionne R Gay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
the good thing about this doctor is that she have evening appointments. the bad thing is my appointment is at 4pm the nurse/front desk guy took 30 minutes to take my vital signs then another hour before am seen then 10 mins waiting for the doctor to come in to the room. Now mind you I have left appointments several times as I had to be out by 5:45.. Every time I go there is always an extreme wait, she always apologize for the wait and say its was a difficult client. I becomes irritated every time i hear that. She need a better nurse, and a NP or someone else that can help her to be more efficient and cut down the patients wait.
It never fails, takes forever to get an appt since receptoionist takes her time when answering the phone. finally once you make an appt the wait time can be worse than going to the emergency room. Dr Gray is a very knowledgable , but having to deal with the staff and the wait time makes you dred having to go to the doctor
22 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Dionne R Gay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenya Chantel Miles Md, 6323 Georgia Ave NW Ste 105, Washington, DC
Dr. Dionne R Gay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.