Dr. Dionysios Veronikis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dionysios Veronikis?

Ended pain, brought me back to life.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Before I went to Dr. Veronikis, I was suffering greatly from prolapse issues. My back always hurt, I couldn't exercise without leakage, and sex was completely unfulfilling. I'm only 37 and went to several local doctors who's opinions varied from "this is normal after having children" to "bladder repair could help but you're too young" to "try a pessary." I found Dr. Veronikis through my own research. I figured any surgeon who repaired failed surgeries and mesh complications would know how to perform initial repairs that wouldn't need correcting. From my first visit, I was so grateful. He diagnosed not just bladder prolapse but uterine prolapse, rectal prolapse, and weakness of the pelvic floor. Not only did he validate all the symptoms I'd been dealing with, he outlined a plan for surgically eliminating them. He performed a hysterectomy and reconstructed and repaired my pelvic floor from front to back. The recovery was incredibly painful, involving tons of external and internal stitches. But once I healed, I was a new person. I think of Dr. Veronicas with gratitude every single time I exercise. I can run, jump, and do everything I used to do pre-kids without any leakage. My backache is a thing of the past and was definitely caused by weak pelvic ligaments and prolapse. Sex life is 100% times better now that there is friction and tightness again. Nobody should accept that a non-functional body is just part of the childbearing process. I would recommend Dr. Veronikis to anyone suffering from prolapse issues.

The Best

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Veronikis is the epitome of what any woman wants and needs in a Dr. Knowledgeable, incredibly kind, witty, an excellent surgeon and has a wonderful staff!!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Cut my bowel during hysterectomy. Had to wait 6 months for a different obgyn and colorectal doctor to do surgery. Paid 4 grand out of my pocket. He has been so rude and not coooerative at all. Would just like my money back from 2 surgeries.

Pelvic Organ Prolapse

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Did an excellent job on repair work I needed done, highly recommend

Wonderful outcome!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Dr. Veronikis did an outstanding job on my surgery. His pre/postop treatment was the best. He explained every step of the plan of treatment for my surgery. I feel like a new person and can go back to the routine I had before my problem began.

Forever Grateful

Posted on September 9th, 2016

May 2016 I found Dr Veronikis, is very professional, intelligence, caring and transparent.. I traveled from MI to St Louis to have Dr Veronikis remove my mesh and do my repairs. He and his staff are so understanding and caring. Dr Veronikis is an excellent surgery specialist in this very small and difficult field. I am very pleased with my surgery results, Dr Veronikis, his staff and Mercy Hospital.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr Short

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I've only consulted with him for vaginal repair surgery after a failed bladder repair by my gynecologist. Have surgery scheduled in September.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable in his expertise of female surgery specialist.

1 in a million

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I found Dr Veronikis, is very professional, intelligence, caring and understanding. I traveled from mid-AK to St Louis to have Dr Veronikis remove my 3 pelvic mesh kits with reconstruction. He and his staff are so understanding of the horrible symptoms woman live with due to the implantation of pelvic mesh. Dr Veronikis is an excellent surgery specialist in this very small and difficult field. I am very pleased with my surgery results, Dr Veronikis, his staff and Mercy Hospital.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I went to him because he was suppose to be the best HA!!! I could have had the maintenance guy do my surgery and turn out better. Not only did my surgery have to be removed but I’m worse than when I started out. He walked around carrying an arrogant chip on his shoulder. He had no empathetic or sympathetic bone in his body If something goes wrong with you surgery he doesn’t want to hear it. I was in the hospital for almost a month waiting for him to return from a convention where he was to receive an award so he could remove the abscessed sling from my body. He would not allow anyone else to perform the surgery yet he kept me on a nothing by mouth the entire time. I lived on ice chips till he returned from his trip. All the nurses quietly tried to tell me how demoralizing he was to them. How hard it was to see patients like myself laying in bed waiting for him to return to repair what he messed up to begin. See After my surgical removal of the sling to repair my bladder and also to repair my bowel which by the way neither has ever been fixed! When I returned to his office for a follow up visit and asked him what do we do to fix this? He stated quite bluntly! “Well you can always sew you Vagina shut”!