Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dipak K Jana
Dr. Dipak K Jana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jana is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dipak K Jana has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dipak K Jana has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
Dr. Dipak K Jana is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1971
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Dipak K Jana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Heart Pllc, 5859 W Talavi Blvd Ste 100, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Dipak K Jana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.