Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dipak Shah
Dr. Dipak Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prince Frederick, MD, with another office in Hollywood, MD. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Calvert Memorial Hosp and Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dipak Shah has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Calvert Memorial Hosp
Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital
27 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Dipak Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dipak Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prince Frederick, MD.