Dr. Dipak Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipak Shah?

Very happy with this doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

My first visit. He was in very good communication. I felt like we were on the same page and working together toward the same goal. He didn't try to force anything on me that I didn't want. This was appreciated as I am opposed to vaccines and mammograms. Staff were friendly and helpful.

very concern about todays services.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

my first visit and I was please with the doctor who was at thattime concern about my health I SURE hope it is true.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Stay away from this office unless you want to deal with the worst staff I have ever encountered. They are incompetant and rude. Very unorganized and when questioned about a cashed check, the office manager Jackie flew into a rage and started cursing and yelling at me on the phone. I actually felt threatened. She seems scary and frustrated. Stay away or pay in cash and get a receipt.

Posted on September 15th, 2015