Dr. Dipak Vashi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipak Vashi?

UNIQUE

Posted on November 11th, 2016

DR VASHI IS A TRUE PROFFESSIONAL HE SHOWS SINCERE CONCERN FOR MY WELLBEING. I LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE USA AND I COME TO SEE HIM AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. HE ALWAYS TRIES TO ACCOMODATE MY APPOINTMENT ACCRODING TO M Y NEEDS. HIS DEMEANOR IS THAT OF A TRUE DOCTOR, HE TREATS ME WITH COURTESY AND AFECCTION

The 1# doctor in the Emory System

Posted on March 21st, 2016

The best doctor in the Emory System. I have been his patient for 18 years I will always select insurance that will work with him. he is the best. All my family and friends go to him. He has kept us well and is a blessing to our lives. We wish him much success and pray he grows and builds and can enjoy life.

misguided and judgemental

Posted on March 13th, 2016

I was a patient of his for years we'll say about 1994-2010. At first he was a good doctor until 2006, I started experiencingetting something extremely bizarre with my body. I found on the Internet it was called Morgellons. The worst 8 years of my life. He attempted to help but didn't believe me. In the meantime, he prescribed my fiance 3 types of narcotics which he did not need. He just asked for them and he gave them to him which he drugged me with while abusing me.

AN EXEMPLARY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR: DR. DIPAK VASHI / EMORY

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Vashi has been my primary care doctor for many years. He is exemplary in every way. His attention to patient concerns, his promptness in returning calls and responding to messages on the portal deserves five stars. His medical team is supportive as well, and together Dr. Vashi and a responsive staff are outstanding. I fully appreciate the level of care from this physician. I consider myself very fortunate to have the opportunity to choose him as my primary care doctor.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Vashi, is one of the most courteous, caring & very considerate professional Dr's I know... you can Not ask for a more caring Dr. I have been a patient of his since 1999!! he is very personable... My very first appointment with him, he walked in the room introduced himself, and pulled up a stool, got right at my knees and said, " tell me everything that is good and not so good with you" he listen and did not interrupt not once.....now to me, that's a darn good Dr!!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Will continue to remain with Dr. Vashi as he is as personable a physician to continue to give the utmost opulence care to his patients.

Thorough Physician; Best You Can Ask For

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Dr Vashi did not accept that I was the 1% of people who has DH but not have Celiac. For 4 years, he tested me and I was negative. The 5th year, the test came back with 10x the upper limit of normal for Celiac. If Dr Vashi had not been as persistent as he'd been, I would not been managing this auto-immune disease as I am, and I'd be risking all kinds of other related diseases that I would be at risk for. I have recommended Dr Vashi to a number of good friends and I would do the same for anyone else. Even though he helped me with my autoimmune disease, he is a CV specialist. Anyone with Diabetes or Metabolic Syndrome should pay attention.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Most dysfunctional place I have ever been from the office staff to the drs appt. Staff unprofessional and unorganized; horrible. In fairness he is courteous but the problem went unresolved. Emory clinic, shame on you.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. Vashi is the best Doctor I have every had since I was a teen. He is so caring and sensitive to me and that is something you don't find much in this profession. If I am there for one thing and he picks up on the possiblity of something else he will give exact time to me and I am always please when I leave his office

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I have been to see Dr. Vashi for everything from Back pain, pnemonia to gall bladder. He gets it right everytime. He is very nice, compassionate and empathic.

not interested only in money

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr Vashi is very professional,cares well for his patients,respect and listen to his patients and is compassionate.This is not easy to find in the medical field.Many of them act like they are God.Their interest is in something else not the human being.