Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dipak Vora has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dipak Vora has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dipak Vora has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dipak Vora is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I really like doctor vora I've just started seeing him but I believe I will have to find a new doctor. His staff seems shady I mean it seems as though they hide any concerns one might have the older lady is just bad at her job I don't want to sound mean that is just how it is it's a shame some of our good doctor let there staff act this way
Dr. Vora is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Barstow Community Hospital
Los Alamitos Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Victor Valley Community Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Dipak Vora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsRodomelle C Mungcal MD, 705 E Virginia Way, Barstow, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dipak Vora in this video.
Dr. Dipak Vora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barstow, CA.