Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dipal H Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
First Visit waited for over an hour to see the doctor. Once in was pleased with approach of Dr. Patel. She felt my symptoms indicated a problem with rotator cuff in my right shoulder and so sent me for an X-Ray. Schedule appointment for the following week to see her again. In this visit she said I would need to see an Orthopedic Surgeon and would get me an appointment time before I left. She took me to the front and asked the office girl to call the Orthopedic Surgeon and get the appointment time for me and shook my hand and went on her way. After she was gone the office girl said "We don't call for appointments, we just fax the referral over to them and it is up to them to get back to you with appointment." I reminded her that Dr. Patel wanted her to call and schedule while I was there and she repeated the same message to me. It is clear to me that Dr. Patel has no authority over her office personnel or else just does not hold them accountable. Almost a week later I have heard nothing from the Orthopedic Surgeon's office so, I just called and scheduled it myself. I fired this office as my primary care Doctor today.
DR. PATEL HAS THE QUALITIES I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IN A CARE GIVER. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY SINCERE IN DEALING WITH HER PATIENT. THE DR.-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS AS I FEEL IT SHOULD BE. SHE IS A GOOD LISTENER AND GIVES ADVICE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER.I GIVE DR. PATEL A VERY STRONG RECOMMENDATION.
Dr. Dipal H Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology & Vascular Care Center Llc, 3115 Harbor Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL
Dr. Dipal H Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.