Dr. Dipal Patel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dipal Patel?

Poor follow through from Staff

Posted on August 7th, 2017

First Visit waited for over an hour to see the doctor. Once in was pleased with approach of Dr. Patel. She felt my symptoms indicated a problem with rotator cuff in my right shoulder and so sent me for an X-Ray. Schedule appointment for the following week to see her again. In this visit she said I would need to see an Orthopedic Surgeon and would get me an appointment time before I left. She took me to the front and asked the office girl to call the Orthopedic Surgeon and get the appointment time for me and shook my hand and went on her way. After she was gone the office girl said "We don't call for appointments, we just fax the referral over to them and it is up to them to get back to you with appointment." I reminded her that Dr. Patel wanted her to call and schedule while I was there and she repeated the same message to me. It is clear to me that Dr. Patel has no authority over her office personnel or else just does not hold them accountable. Almost a week later I have heard nothing from the Orthopedic Surgeon's office so, I just called and scheduled it myself. I fired this office as my primary care Doctor today.

Mr Walter White

Posted on December 24th, 2011

I have been to many doctors and I would say Dr Patel does a thoural job and good follow up. I would recomend her to anyone.

A VERY POSITIVE RECOMMENDATION

Posted on March 21st, 2011

DR. PATEL HAS THE QUALITIES I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IN A CARE GIVER. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY SINCERE IN DEALING WITH HER PATIENT. THE DR.-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS AS I FEEL IT SHOULD BE. SHE IS A GOOD LISTENER AND GIVES ADVICE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER.I GIVE DR. PATEL A VERY STRONG RECOMMENDATION.

Posted on May 24th, 2017