Dr. Dipali Kapoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipali Kapoor?

insurance hungry

Posted on June 24th, 2017

I have terrible RA and when the good doctor realized i had no insurance, I was booted out of her office, and she had the nerve to bill me for about 5 minutes it took to tell me that with no insurance she could not help me. Greedy doctor...

fantastic doctor let down by appalling support staff

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Waited months for an appointment after this doctor moved form Frisco; found out the day before they had cancelled my appointment because they could not find the records of my previous visits at her old office location. They called and left a message for me to call while I was on a transatlantic flight two working days before the appointment and I called the next working day but they had already cancelled my appointment so back to waiting months again. Don't use this doctor if you expect to see her in less than 3-4 months and no guarantee that you will get your appointment even then.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I really like Dr. Kapoors bedside manners. She really listens to any concern you have and works with you to come up with the plan for your diagnosis.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

When other doctors and rheumatologists failed to listen to me, I found Dr. Kapoor through my insurance. I walked in, we talked extensively about my condition, she ran tests and told me, "I'm wiping the slate clean." Even though she had other doctors' notes, she didn't use them as the sole basis for my diagnosis. I met her close to 5 years ago. I had given up on any hope of finding answers let alone treatment, she was going to be my last attempt. I couldn't be happier or luckier.

Top 3 on my list

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I have been chronically suffering from symptoms from a long time and have seen many doctors in Dallas. Have not seen a Rheumatoid and wanted to rule out that this may be related. The staff at her office are wonderful, one of the most thorough question and answer sessions I've ever had with a staff and trust me, i have seen plenty in Dallas. The doctor was very knowledgable of all my issues, looked at my comprehensive blood work and found 2 things never checked. Very knowledgable of the endocrine system as well and how it carries over to her specialty. I see why she has such great ratings. Would recommend to anyone, friends and family. Took me 3 weeks to get in to see her as a new patient and sadly i almost cancelled but glad i didnt.

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor and I cannot say enough. She is very compassionate but also is firm and really helped me to understand my disease. I was scared when I got diagnosed with RA but she walked me through it all. She wants me to get better and genuinely cares.

Best doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2011

She is very thorough and really spent time explaining things. I always appreciate that she spends time when needed but also keeps the appointment moving so that don't have to spend all afternoon at the doctor's office. I've been going to her for 3 years and think she's the best!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Dr Kapoor is a great doctor. She is always on schedule. I wish she would slow down some because I fell like she is rushing through my appointment.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Kapoor has really helped me. I feel that I have a better understanding of my disease because of all the time that she has spent with me. While I know that my disease is not curable I definitely feel that I am better.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I am very greatful to have found Dr Kapoor. She has a great bedside manner and really cares. I wish I had gone to her sooner. I feel much better now with her help.

Wonderful Dr.!

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor with a very genuine and caring attitude. She figured out what was wrong with me after many attempts with other doctors and is managing my care very well. Highly recommend .

Posted on June 7th, 2009

Been to several rheumatologists- she is by far the BEST I have ever experienced.