Dr. Dipen C Maun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipen C Maun?

In a very scary time for me Dr. Maun was wonderful!! Very compassionate, spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. He never made me feel rushed - always had time for my endless questions!! And his staff is just as wonderful - can't say enough good things about everyone!!

patient

Finding Dr. Maun was for me a huge blessing. I had been sick for about 6 months with reoccurring bouts of diverticulitis and was needing surgery. I called and got an appointment with Dr. Maun and I am so thankful I did. He did the surgery on me, in Dec. 2013, and I have been great every since. I can not say enough good things about this wonderful doctor. I encourage anyone that is having colon problems to go see Dr. Maun.

Dr. Maun was kind and did not rush my appointment. He made sure I understood my diagnosis and the options available to me. His bedside manner is superior.