Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dipti Agrawal has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Showing 1 of 1
22 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Dipti Agrawal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation for Healthcare Research & Education, 795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Dipti Agrawal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.