Dr. Dipti Itchhaporia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipti Itchhaporia?

hearts okay ; all tests are back so Dr Itchhapia gives her approval for gall bladder surgery

Posted on November 13th, 2015

WHAT I LOOK FOR INA DOCTOR

Posted on July 27th, 2014

I was diagnosed with heart disease in my late 40’s. After seeing a few cardiologists, I found Dr. Itchhaporia about eight years ago. When choosing a doctor, I look for a qualified professional capable of diagnosing, treating and resolving my health issues. I also look for someone capable of communicating the steps I need to take to maintain good health. Dr. Itchhaporia is that doctor.

Excellent Physcian!

Posted on July 16th, 2014

The below reviews were shocking. I have been going to Dr. Itchhaporia for over 3 years and my family loves her. Why? Because she saved my life. I had been dealing with chronic vertigo for over 4 years, went to several doctors and no one could help me. Dr. Itchhaporia was able to diagnose me on my first visit. Sent me home with a prescription, woke up in the morning with no vertigo. I have been vertigo free since this initial visit. While I gave been diagnosed with a serious heart condition, I feel healthy. Now we manage my heart health together. Recently my husband has started to see her as well. She spends as much time with you as you need. She will take the time to answer any questions. And she always remembers me. This doctor is the best!!!!

Too Busy to Know Her Patients??

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Went in for a visit with the doctor and was very dissapointed to see how dismissive she was. Seemed like she didn't even remember seeing me before. Sad, she came highly recommended and I was very let down by her tone and felt like I was being rushed out the door. Not a good experience at all. Someone needs to teach this doctor some personality skills and how to treat people who are actually paying her bills. Too many patients...not enough time, who suffers?? We do!

Physician was condescending and dismissive.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I was appalled by the way this physician treated me. My heart conditions were clearly not worthy of her time.

Why mess with the rest when you can have the best?

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Caring, professional, discusses all options. Friendly professional office staff. Don't have a clue as to how a patient could not give her a stellar review.

R. Fisher

Posted on April 24th, 2011

Dr. Itchhaporia is the finest cardiologist I have even known. And, because I worked for a huge company, I have been transferred all over the country and have visited many cardiologists. She certainly knows her trade, she is caring, her examinations are very comprehensive. Beleive it or not one of her finest qualities is the fact that she is "no nonsense." She tells you what you need to do, or what medications to take and why. If you don't follow through, she will know and she will also let you know. With the exception of wait time, Dr. Itchhaporia is the finest.

Highly recommended by friends but disappointing

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Doctor did not bother to read a history of symptoms I had taken the time to write. Made a quick diagnosis and prescribed drugs without adequately explaining what they were for. Dismissed many of my questions. Probably a good doctor, but trying to see too many people.

Posted on November 8th, 2016