Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh?

Knowledgeable and caring!

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I am very thankful to Dr. Shah for always taking the time to speak to me about my condition and providing me with various options. She gives you the facts and answers all of your questions without feeling rushed. Dr. Shah operated on me. The recovery is going well and I believe it is b/c of the care I received before, during, and after the surgery from Dr. Shah. She is also affiliated with Einstein hospital which is an excellent place. I can only hope for a similar experience if I ever need surgery again.

Should not practice medicine

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I had been going to this doctor for years. I had delivered two children with this practice. Both of my children children were delivered naturally, no epidurals, etc and both were large babies. One was 8 pounds 11 ounces, the other 9 pounds. For years her bedside manner was awful. She would say mean things, such as you are too heavy, but say it in a mean way. Not in an encouraging way to lose weight. For years I had heavy, painful periods. In 2015 I began having awful pain and a lot of other symptoms. At my yearly appointment I gave her a list of at least 5 symtpoms, she sent my for an ultrasound, which showed an ovarian cyst. Her office never called me with the result, I had to call them. Her nurse said to me, "you must have a low pain tolerance" when I spoke of my pain. Are you kidding, I went through childbirth twice natural. I went to a different OB/GYN recommended by my PCP. On my first visit, when I told her the symptoms she diagnosed me with adenomyosis. 6 weeks later I had a hysterectomy. The pathology listed me as stage 4 and also found fibroids. I also had spots of endometriosis on my ovaries. This doctor missed everything. And her rude self and staff suggested there was nothing wrong with me, I just had a low pain tolerance. Stay away from her at all costs!!!

Ugly money talk face

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Money talk face, unprofessional,no to mention basic ethics! i wouldn't wait for her for 2hrs if my motherinlaw who is white recommended her and said how nice she was. I told a front desk I will pay in cash/check. However , they let me Waite' for her two hours without notice ahead of time. She was Very rude,no manner. She said to me very clearly that she won't give me any normal check bacause I didn't have insurance infor by that time!she pick up phone in front of patient without even saying"anything".at least you should say I'm sorry ! She talked to me with bad manner, she constantly showed me price list and questioned me that I won't pay for it with a very rude tone. Never saw Doctor like this! A piece of money talk face, disgusting and ugly!in the end, I tried to pay in front desk and she recognized that my husband is white because I called my husband in front of her and how bad her manner was. She waived my bill. So what, never went back!

The best of the best

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Superior diagnosis skills, warm bedside manner, consults with experts in other fields, none better!

Bad Experience

Posted on October 12th, 2014

I had a horrible reaction to a procedure she did and had to go to another doctor outside the practice for help. She is rude and not very knowledge. After an endo metrial ablasion went horribly wrong she wouldn't help me I was left in terrible pain. I went to another practice and had a hysterectomy and felt better. I had a terrible experience with her.

dissappointed

Posted on February 16th, 2014

She is doctor but she don't believe in science or on her proffession as per conversation she dissappointed me on my health situation and also talk with weired attitude that is disgusting. She does not deserve this Doctor position am SORRY to say this but I had very bad experience with her.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I had the misfortune of this doctor being in charge when I was delivering my child. I never saw her at the office. She was on a schedule. She came in at 8am, and wanted my baby out by 5pm. Completely insensitive and uncaring. We were both doing fine, but she rushed me along, put me on pitocin without any need for it and turned off my epidural (telling me that she was just turning it down instead). I was rushed, in great pain and miserable. I asked her to leave my room so I could compose myself and keep going. The only thing she kept saying is that I am making terrible progress, I should hurry up, or I will be going for a C-section. Disgusting bed manner, completely uncompassionate and horrible human being. Run, do not walk away from this doctor!

Posted on August 21st, 2010

she is an excellent clinician and caring human being.

She is Best!

Posted on September 7th, 2009

She is the best doctor .I had wonderful experience with her during my pregnancy.Very skillful and caring.Great human being.

Posted on December 10th, 2016