Dr. Dipti G Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipti G Shah?

Awesome Doctor

Great courteous staff. Dr. Shah listens to your issues without rushing you like some doctors do.

Automotive Service Manager

Very personable and professional ... didn't scold me for experimenting with my medication doses to see what worked best for me ;) Medications prescribed have helped my condition tremendously. Flexible schedule to try to fit mine.

OUCH

Seems more of a holistic healing doctor. If it isn't her way then its just over. A very dismissive Dr. Could work harder with patients, then just dismissing their complaints, and moves onto her next subject :(

wonderful, caring doctor.

I would be crippled if it hadn't been for Dr Shah

Always running late

She is always running late even if you are the first appointment of the day. I typically wait anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour after my scheduled appointment to see her. Otherwise, she is like most other doctors.

Best Dr. in the area!

It has been a few months since I've seen her. She is a great doctor, in fact my husband is going to make an appointment to see her for his arthritus

She is very wishy-washy, contradicts herself, and only seems to want to get patients to come back repeatedly so she can make money.

Very one tracked!

After waiting almost 45 minutes in the waiting room, I was called in. I spent roughly 25 minutes with a resident who threw out some interesting ideas about what my symptoms meant. Once Dr. Shah came in and examined me, she discounted everything the resident said and came up with the grand diagnosis of OsteoArthritis because I am overweight...so it must be osteo! Even though I had recently lost 25 lbs and been exercising 3-4 days a week. Nope! It boiled down to being overweight, not what the blood tests were suggesting.

Office staff does not cooperate with insurance company. Been waiting for medication for several days and am in extreme pain. When reported to the doctor the doctor told me that she was doing me a favor. Since when does taking an oath mean you are doing me a favor? If you want to be belittled and in pain go here.

My experience with this physician wasn't great.

On the first visit, I was pleased with the time and attention give by Dr. Shah. On subsequent visits, however, she always opened her interview with the question, "Are you exercising?" If the answer was not a resounding Yes, she seemed to hear nothing else the rest of the visit. Very disheartening. Unfortunately, on all my follow-up visits with her, she seemed argumentative and somewhat arrogant. I'm looking for a more compassionate rheumatologist now.