Dr. Dirk Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dirk Rodriguez?

Awesome Dr

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Dirk's office is extremely busy. But No matter how busy the office becomes he gives you his undivided attention when he is in the exam room. Never rushes you and he makes sure you understand your procedure from beginning to end. The icing on the cake is that after your procedure Dr. Dirk personally calls you in 24hours of your discharge from the hospital. He called me on a Sunday afternoon to make sure I was ok and to see if I had any questions or concerns. That is customer service at its finest!

Awesome Dr

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Favorably impressed

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Dirk is an energetic and committed physician. He is dedicated to the welfare of his patients and he makes every effort to make sure that all of a patients questions are fully answered and the patient is an integral part of the healthcare team taking care of them. The facility is exceptional in their efforts to care for the patient and are friendly and courteous while remaining professional. The only reason I didn't give them a five star rating is because I don't believe in perfection!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Simply STELLAR !!!!!

i'd keep looking

Posted on April 15th, 2016

He is not a very genuine guy. He seems to have your best interest at first meeting but after he gets your money he does not care. after my surgery I let him know I was in extreme pain rated 8 out of 10. he told me there is no way I could be in that amount of pain. I am a nurse and know that pain is subjective so I found it very unethical for him to tell me that. I felt treated as though I was a drug seeker and was denied additional pain meds. He does not treat the patient. For my follow up visits he made me wait on several occasions hours passed my appointment time, only to be rushed out of their within 5 minutes. I have since stopped seeing him and just follow up with my pcp. I was surprised by his behavior since he was rated so highly on another site. The only reason I am rating him 2 stars is the fact that my surgery went well and I continue to have my health. Would not recommend him at all.

Bait and switch!

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Dirk is a skilled surgeon, and that’s about it. He performed my gastric sleeve in 2013, and although I did not experience any complications, I am highly disappointed in the follow care, and his office staff. Follow-up care proved to be non-existent. Once my surgery was done, Dr. Dirk was done with me. Looking back the entire process was nothing more than a sales pitch. Once you sign on the dotted line, pay the man his money, he’s done with you, and off to the next desperate fat person seeking help. If you’re looking for a quick fix, he’s your man! If you’re looking for not only a skilled surgeon but a doctor who cares about you and your success after surgery, find another bariatric physician.

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. Dirk and I am so very sorry that my staff and I fell short of your expectations. An important part of my practice and philosophy as a doctor and surgeon is to talk with my patients. My practice also promotes personal responsibility as part of achieving good health. That means that if we miss the mark to call you, we are counting on you to participate in your care and call our office so we can help you. I personally call my patients on the phone wherever they live and even on Sundays. Again I apologize to you personally for our shortcomings and leaving you feeling that we did not give you our best. I ask that you please call my office and give us a second chance to help you to meet you goals for good health and weight loss. Please mention that you wrote this review and are calling based on my personal request. I truly hope you will take me up on this offer. Cordially, Dr. Dirk Rodriguez.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Awesome Doctor!!! Really cares about his patients. Answers all questions with ease and you don't have to feel rushed. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Dirk!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is the Dr of my choice for Gastric Sleeve surgery. Love Him.

Posted on April 20th, 2017