Dr. Dirk L Slade Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dirk L Slade?

I was referred to Dr. Slade by another orthopedist because of my complex injury. He came in the room looked at the xray and looked at me and "diagnosed" me with a medical condition unrelated to my injury. He then attempted to push a dangerous prescription on me "just in case" he was right about the diagnosis. He was exceedingly rude when I refused the prescription. That diagnosis has now been debunked by three additional specialists. Additional specialists have also found additional injuries this so-called expert missed. Unfortunately, the delay in a proper diagnosis has contributed to what will likely be permanent injury. Fortunately/unfortunately I did not accept his diagnosis or he'd be looking at a malpractice suit...Good thing I'm smart enough to know better.

Great guy. Personable. Easy to talk to. Explains things in a way that you can easily understand. Staff is first rate as well.

Mallet Finger

Dr. Slade did a great job on my Finger surgery.